The Maharashtra government has established a BhuNaksha-related internet platform for the benefit of its residents. which provides access to information on land records, Khasra Khatauni, and other state land record rights. Through the BhuNaksha Maharashtra webpage, anyone may now obtain any kind of information relating to land that can be taken from their residence. Through this article, we will give you information on the Maharashtra Bhulekh web portal today. Keep reading to the end for any information regarding Maharashtra Bhulekh.
The government of Maharashtra has launched a website called Maha Bhumi through which anyone may quickly examine information on land while relaxing at home. The state government established Maha Bhumi for the benefit of the populace. Through this internet platform, all state residents can now readily obtain information on their property, such as Khasra Khatauni, land copies, etc.
|Service||Applicable in all districts|
|Aim||Online dissemination of information about Bhulekh|
|Department||Maharashtra Land Records Department|
इस लेख के अंतर्गत
BhuNaksha Maharashtra Service available
The Land Maps of all of Maharashtra’s districts are currently being digitised as part of the Nation Land Record Modernization Program. As a result, the Maha Bhoomi maps of all of Maharashtra’s districts are now available online and may be viewed by anybody.
भू नक्शा महाराष्ट्र Online Portal
Under the auspices of the Department of Revenue and the Digital India Mission, the Maharashtra state government is steadily moving forward with the process of making the Bhulekh and Bhoomi maps available online. Due to the fact that this procedure may now be completed online, millions of inhabitants of the state have been granted the right to acquire ownership of the land they live on, as well as freedom from any false claims of possession. A website that may be accessed at mahabhunakasha.mahabhumi.gov.in has been developed by the Land Records Department. At this point in time, anyone may readily obtain knowledge regarding land, fields, and other related topics without any difficulty or bother.
The Benefit Of Bhunaksha Maha Online
Listed below are some of the advantages of using the Bhu Naksha Maha Online Portal:
- Anyone from anywhere can access specific land information by using this portal.
- People do not need to spend their entire day rushing around several government offices in search of land information.
How to download bhunaksha Maharashtra?
Now that we’ve covered the basics, we’re going to walk you through the process of downloading a digital map or cadastral map from this website step by step.
- To begin, navigate to the Maharashtra Bhu Naksha Online portal’s homepage on its associated official website. The link is provided further down.
- This is how the home page of the portal will seem to users.
- After that, you will be presented with the options of rural or urban, from which you must choose one, and then you must choose the district >>. Make your selection in the taluka, then pick the village. Like this
- Following the selection of the village, a map will materialise on the right-hand side of the screen. You need to navigate to your farm, check the Khasra number of the land there, and then click on that number on this map. You can also look through it if you know your Khasra number, which allows you to do so.
- When either the Khasra number or the Plot on the map is selected, the option to view plot information will become available on the left side of the Plot information section. Within this, you will find information that is associated with your Khasra number.
Now, in order to view the Maharashtra Bhu Naksha online, select the option to report on the map that is located below the plot information.
- Click on the link that says “Show Report PDF” if you wish to be able to print or download Bhu Naksha.
- And now the Plot Report is available for you to either print or download.
Note: Please let us know in the comment section what you thought of the information that we provided and how you liked it. Stay connected with us here on Bhunaksha Bhulekh for additional information regarding any other schemes. Thank you.