Mee Bhoomi Andhra Pradesh: మీ అడంగల్ ROR-IB & AP Land Records Adangal
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has taken an initiative to introduce an online website portal known as “AP Mee Bhoomi” (Called “Your Land” in English) in anticipation to render the local people with its genuine online services and to help have easy access in downloading and printing their 1B Documents through the website portal. By introducing this initiative of the website portal, the government has given access to its people to have a look and trek details of their village Adangals and their own land records online just by a few clicks sitting at their home avoiding the huge rush and without going down to any government offices again and again.
This is to inform and update that The Land Records of Andhra Pradesh can be accessed directly from the Online Website Portal Mee Bhoomi. This is for everyone’s knowledge that this particular website portal has been created and developed by the local government of Andhra Pradesh so that all the concerned people can View, Verify and Check Land Records by a click of a button sitting at their home saving both energy and time.
For everyone’s knowledge today we’ll be sharing all the important points of this article in detail on the Andhra Pradesh Land Record website portal. We will be sharing point by point the standard operating procedure so that anyone can have a look and verify the various certificates and details related to one’s land just by a few clicks sitting at home.
इस लेख के अंतर्गत
- 1 Highlights of Mee Bhoomi Portal
- 2 View & Download Meebhoomi Adangal
Highlights of Mee Bhoomi Portal
Andhra Pradesh Government
Residents of Andhra Pradesh
Providing Online land records
Services on Meebhoomi Portal
- The Landowner details
- The Area, assessment
- The Water source,
- The soil type
- The Nature of possession of the land
- The Liabilities
- The Tenancy
- The Crop details
About AP MeeBhoomi Adangal
Adangal is a source of maintaining records and information related to the upkeep of the details of the land, including the type of Land, Nature, Liabilities, and other Official particulars and is officially maintained by the village administration.
About AP Meebhoomi 1-B Document
The 1-B Document is also known as ROR – Right of Records, this is an extract of the land record that is being held by the Revenue Department of the concerned state. In the earlier time, the land records were normally maintained through a register for all the villages separately. But now in today’s time, all the workings are done digitally. Henceforth any individual can now download it online through the website portal for any official purpose.
View & Download Meebhoomi Adangal
Please view these simple steps to refer and download the Adangal online:
- Kindly visit the official website i.e https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/SearchAdangal.aspx.
- Now from the top menu please select Adangal, as mentioned below:
- Once done one will see two options popping out i.e see one’s personal Adangal, as well as village Adangal. One can make a choice of anyone.
- Now you get to see a new page where one can find the information:
- Anyone can search their land records on the basis of the below four criteria i.e:
- Survey number,
- Account number
- Aadhaar number,
- Automation records.
- One has to fill the desired details such as district, zone, village name, etc.
- Once done with the filling of details please enter the captcha and submit.
View & Download the 1-B Document
- Please visit the official website i.e. https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Next from the top menu kindly select the 1-B.
- Now one will come to see the two options i.e. view your personal 1-B and at the same time Village 1-B.
- One can choose anyone from the given option.
- Next, you will come to see a new webpage where one can find the desired information.
- Anyone can search the land records on the basis of the given four criteria i.e.
- Survey number,
- Account number,
- Aadhaar number,
- Automation records.
- Next is to fill the desired details such as district, zone, village name, etc.
- Now please enter the captcha and then press the Submit button.
AP MeeBhoomi Check Village Map
- The first and foremost step is to open the Mee Bhoomi Andhra Official Website i.e https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/.
- Once done now one has to select the “Village Map” from the top menu bar.
- Next, we will view a new page.
- Next is to enter the captcha and then submit it.
- Now a new tab will appear and it will display the village map, the demo is self-explanatory:
Download Your Land Passbook
We will now come to see the correct process of downloading passbook from Mee Bhoomi Official Website:-
- First is to open the Mee Bhoomi Andhra official Website i.e. https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/.
- Next one has to select the “Electronic Passbook” from the top Menu Bar
- Now a new page will pop up on your screen.
- Next is to select one of the options that are either Account Number or the Aadhar Number.
- The next priority is to enter the following details: the District, Village, and Mandal Name.
- Next thing is to fill in the selected Account Number or Aadhar Number.
- The next step is to enter the Mobile Number.
- Now one can enter the Captcha and submit it.
- One can now download the Electronic Passbook.
Kindly Note: The details shown with the “*” are mandatory.
- First one has to visit the official website of the Mee Bhoomi Andhra Official site that is https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/.
- The next step is to select the “Aadhar and Other Identities” from the Top Menu Bar.
- Now, one has to click on to the Aadhar Linking from the Drop Down Menu.
- Once done it will open on a new page as shown down below:
- Next is to select any one of the options that are Account Number or Aadhar Number.
- Now, one has to enter the following mentioned details like District, Village, and Mandal Name.
- Next is to fill in the Account Number or Aadhar Number as per one’s choice.
- Now one has to fill in the captcha and submit it.
- Last but not least one can now see whether the Aadhar is linked with the account or not.
Link Aadhar to Your Account
Please note that if still one’s Aadhar is not linked with the account there’s nothing to worry about, still, one can upload the related other documents by following the process as mentioned down below:
- Please visit the official website that is https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/.
- Next on the web homepage one has to select “Aadhar and Other Identities” from the given menu bar.
- Next is to select the “Mobile Number Linking, based on Identity Documents” from the drop-down menu.
- This again will open another webpage as shown below:
- Now, one has to enter the following required details such as one’s District, Mandal, and Village.
- The next step is to enter the Account Number and the given Captcha Code.
- Once done please click on the “Get Details” button and upload the required documents.
Please Note: The documents should be in PDF format and the photo must be in JPG format while uploading onto the website.
Check Status of Your Aadhar Linking
- The first step is to open the official website that is https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/.
- The next step is to select the “Aadhar & Other Identities” from the top menu bar.
- Next is to select the “Aadhar Request Status” from the drop-down menu.
- Once selected one has to enter the following details that are the District, Name, and Complaint Number as shown below:
- Lastly, click on the submit button and one can see the status of the Aadhar Linkage process.
AP MeeBhoomi Portal Contact Details
We hope that in this article, we have delivered you with all the essential ingredients that are there in this article, Hope that you have been provided with all the complete information on Mee Bhoomi Portal Andhra Pradesh.
For any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with the Tehsildar Office and for any sort of queries kindly drop an email at email@example.com.
A complete list of Tehsildar is given at https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.
आशा करते हैं की आपको हमारे द्वारा दी गयी Bhu Naksha Rajasthan 2020 की जानकारी पसंद आयी होगी यदि आपके मन में इससे संबंधित कोई अन्य प्रश्न हों तो हमे नीचे कमेंट के माध्यम से पूछ सकते हैं। हम जल्द ही आपको जवाब देंगे। भूलेख व भू नक्शा से जुडी अन्य सभी जानकारी के लिए हमारे पेज www.bhunakshavillagemap.com
के साथ जुड़े रहें। धन्यवाद