Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu View Land Record & Status at eservices.tn.gov.in
Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu View Land Record & Status Check Online -: Recently the Government of Tamil Nadu has begun the online services with their official website and intending to digitize Tamil Nadu’s Land Records (Patta Chitta). Now one can check their land details and other information on their official web portal and now an individual can check their land details and Patta-Chitta documents on that particular website.
As you all know that Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta is a very essential and important record of government which has been launched by the Department of Revenue of the state. Now one can get the opportunity of digitization of their land records in the state of Tamil Nadu all with the support of their newly launched web portal.
Here in this article, we are going to provide the step by step process where you can learn and get to know how one can apply for the Patta Chitta documents without any hassle. Here we will provide you the details which will assist you to take benefits of different services that are available on the official website of Tamil Nadu land records. The land records portal will provide you various details by just sitting at home and the services are, Patta Chitta Vilakkam, History, App Download, Status, How to apply Patta Online, Patta Name Change in Tamilnadu.
इस लेख के अंतर्गत
- 1 Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Land Record
- 1.1 About Tamil Nadu Patta
- 1.2 About Tamil Nadu Chitta
- 1.3 Required Documents for TN Patta Chitta
- 1.4 Apply Online Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Land Record
Patta Chitta Land Record
Tamil Nadu State Government
People of Tamil Nadu
All individuals are requested to check out the list of the important details about the Patta Chitta which we have detailed in this article. You can also get all the legal details and other information such as; property transfer, opinion, and values of the property.
Before you go to check the Patta Chitta online process application, we will suggest you get the main points of these two terms and how you can make use of the details provided by both Patta and Chitta.
About Tamil Nadu Patta
Here we will tell you about the Patta which is also worked under as an account maintained by the Taluk office of a particular area. Any citizen may have various lands in the state of their name and all the related documents and records will be saved in Tamil Nadu Patta details.
Only there is a Patta account which is the primary document that will assist you to view the Tamil Nadu Chitta extract. We must be aware that without Patta or survey number one cannot be able to collect the land details present in Chitta. Here we have given the Patta details below: –
- Name of the property owner
- Name of the district concerned, taluka, and village
- Patta number
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- Land Area Information and Tax Details
- Description of land being wetland or dryland
About Tamil Nadu Chitta
As you all know that Chitta is a legal revenue document that provides information about that property which is immovable and is issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Taluka Office. The Chitta provides all the required and related details and information regarding the ownership, size, area of land. And from these details, the land can be segregated into the following categories:
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai).
The term Nanjai is to be referred to as a wetland which means that the particular land provides the water facility and the land provides water easily. The land concludes the facility has proper water sources such as a lake, canal, river, etc.
Here we are giving the important step by step details regarding the Panjai which are given below:
- Punjai is also referred to as dry land, which relates to the land with fewer water resources such as, well and boring.
- As we discussed above, the name of the owner and the survey, type of lands, and other details will be available in the Tamil Nadu Chitta extract.
- All you need to do is to enter your survey number on the website page and grab the details of Tamil Nadu Patta.
- We must inform you that the Tamil Nadu government has now merged with both Patta and Chitta in a single document which is
- And from there it is known as Patta Chitta, and now it is considered as a legal document.
Required Documents for TN Patta Chitta
If any individual wants to apply for the Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta, then the required documents need to be submitted on the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Land Records. All you need to do is to follow the given instructions for further procedure:
- One must have to produce the proof of possession.
- A person must provide the identity proof which belongs to your land.
- A person can also deposit the following documents such as :
- Electricity bill
- Paid tax receipt.
There will be a verification process in which a person needs to submit its sales deed along with the xerox copy to the Tehsildar or the concerned officer of your area.
Apply Online Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
If you want to apply for Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta then, in that case, you need to follow the furnished steps below:-
- Firstly you need to navigate the official website link: https://eservices.tn.gov.in/.
- After opening the link you will be directed to the homepage where you need to click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract”.
- Then you will be required to choose your district and area and then select from the drop-down option whether it is rural or urban.
- You are also required to select the rural or urban area and after that click on the Submit option.
- For the urban Area option check the below image:
- One can also choose to choose the district, taluka, and village and select from Patta or land survey number.
- After that enter the Captcha code and click on the submit option.
- For the rural area option check the below image:
You are suggested to put all the relevant details such as district, taluka, city, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number, etc. And then you need to enter the Captcha code on the given space.
Application Fee for Patta Chitta Vilakkam
If you are applying this via online mode then you are suggested to apply for the lease document, and for that, you need to pay about 100/- rs through the online process. If an individual is applying through the CSC center then in that case the application fee may be different from the earlier process fees.
Check Online Status of TN Patta Chitta
If any person wants to check the status of Patta Document via online mode then kindly go through with the given points below:
- First, you need to visit the TN e-District Portal https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/
- After visiting the home page you are required to enter the “Application ID” and “Captcha code’’.
- Now you need to click on the “Get Status” option.
- And then the status of the Patta Chitta Application will be visible on your screen.
Validation of Your Patta Certificate
If any person wants to verify the Patta certificate then in that case a person needs to follow the furnished points given below:
- First, you need to navigate the official website https://eservices.tn.gov.in/
- After visiting the home page you need to click on the “Verify Patta” link on the web homepage.
- You are now required to enter the ‘Reference Number’ then you need to click on the “Submit” option.
Transfer of Patta Chitta Online
The transfer of Patta Chitta is done only when the property is sold out. The procedure of Patta transfer is the same as the registration process for Patta land. The required documents for the transfer of the TN Patta Chitta are furnished below:
- Hard Copy of land sale record
- Proof of possession of your property, water bill or electricity bill, etc.
- An affidavit
The main stages of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta transfer are as follows:
- To know about the same one should apply to the nearest Tehsildar office.
- When your application will be accepted or rejected by the particular property then your documents will be again submitted along with the application form.
- The process to Check a Register Extract:
- First, you are required to navigate the official website of Tamil Nadu e-Services.
- After that, on the homepage, you need to click on the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option.
- You have to click from the drop-down menu, on“View A-Register Extract”.
- After that, you will be directed to the new page and there you need to select the district, taluka, village.
- Enter the Survey Number and select the Subdivision number.
- Then enter the captcha code on the provided space and submit it.
- Documents will appear on your screen next.
Check Your Application Status
- One has to visit the official website to view the status.
- After that, you have to click on “Know your Application Status” on the homepage of the website.
- You will be directed to the new page that will open on your screen and there you need to enter the application ID and the CAPTCHA code.
- An applicant needs to click on the “Check Status” button and then all the related details will be visible on your screen.
Verification of Poramboke Land
- If you want to verify the Poramboke land, then in that case you have to visit the official website.
- After that click on the “Verify Poramboke Land” option which is available on the homepage.
- A new page will open in front of you, as shown below:
- All you need to do is to enter all the required information such as district, taluka, city, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number.
- Click on the “Submit” option to get the land-related information on your screen.
Contact Details (Helpline)
For any kind of assistance, you all are requested to contact to the nearest Tehsildar office and for any technical query, you can send mail to email@example.com.
or visit the official website at https://eservices.tn.gov.in/.